Friday, September 12, 2008

Freebie Friday!!

It's been a busy week, and I so haven't posted like I should, but that will all change this weekend. I will be posting daily from now on and you will all be benefiting from my fabulous frugalosity! Sarcasm and a made-up word are a great combination. Anyways, on to the fabulous freebie's I've found this week!

Free Yogi tea sample pack

Free John Frieda Luxurious Volume

Free Huggies Supreme Diaper & Baby Lotion

Free Kotex LightDays sample

Free Stride gum. Click on settle. It's so funny, too!

Free Wendy's twisted Frosty (or coupon!)

Free GoodNites sleep pants sample

Free Ice/Heat pack

Free custom fruit roll-up

Free Aveeno Positively Ageless

Free Betty Crocker Warm Delights Minis

Free Betty Crocker Potatoes

Free Purina Yesterday's News Cat Litter

Free Huggies Supreme Diaper & Baby Lotion

Free Nicorette Starter pack

No comments: